Monday, March 2, 2015

Kennedy Point Sauvignon Blanc

Name: Kennedy Point Sauvignon Blanc
Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
Region: Marlborough
Country: New Zealand
Year: 2013
Price: $22 (sale $11.95)

88 Points Robert Parker

Winery Review: "This 2013 Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand's Marlborough area offers outstanding value. Crisp and fresh with a hint of herbaceousness intermixed with notes of wet pebbles, melon, and caramelized citrus, it is medium bodied, surprisingly long and very well crafted. Consume it over the next year." - Robert Parker

My Review: I tasted this at the Vintage Cellar with my friends. It is a pale lemon color and smelled much like green tea. It was crisp, and it tasted a lot like celery, but didn't have much other flavors. Very earthy and herby, like parsley or cilantro. I didn't think this was a very good white wine. I didn't have this with any foods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment